I am originally from Phoenix, Arizona.
After graduating from Camelback High School, I served the U.S. Army for 11 years.
I then graduated from UTEP and became a teacher to make a difference in the lives of all children. I recently completed studies to complete a Masters Degree in Educational Technology.
I am passionate and excited to be blessed with the opportunity to work with such brilliant young people! They continue to amaze me everyday.
Please let me know if there is something I can do to further ensure the continued success of your child.
My conference time is Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:15-10:00, or anytime by appointment.Contact Me at (915) 236-6050.
SUPPLY LIST 2016 – 2017
- Backpack or book bag
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 1 box of crayons (16 or 24 count)
- 1 pkg. colored pencils (full size)
- 2 pkgs. of #2 pencils, yellow, No Designs Please
- 1 pkg. of pink erasers
- 4 glue sticks, White Elmers
- 2 composition books, (For Art and Science Lab Class)
- 1 pump bottle hand sanitizer
- 1 set of personal headphones (small ‘ear-bud’ type)for use w/iPads & Computers
- 2 – 1 inch, 3-ring binders with pockets (white only)
***NO MARKERS PLEASE***